JanSport Big Bear Backpack
This product is temporarily out of stock. Please call (800)535-2057 to order.
The JanSport Big Bear 63 backpack is a versatile pack, designed for multi-day hiking trips. A sliding harness system allows you to adjust the straps to fit your torso. The backpack has ergonomic S-curved shoulder straps, a padded adjustable hip belt and sternum strap for extra comfort, and side compression straps make sure the pack stays close to your body to help you manage the load with ease.
See all products from Jansport.
- Materials: Plastic, Polyester
- Construction: Stitched 600 Denier polyester bag with HDPE framesheet with adjustable straps. Dual side water bottle pockets. Mesh wet/dry pocket. Sliding harness plate. Bungee compression. #8 metal zip pocket.
- Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz
- Best Use: Hiking
- Gender: Unisex
- Ages: 14 and up
- Additional Details: Versatile pack designed for multi-day hiking trips
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean and air dry
- Country of Origin: CN
- Warranty: Jan Sport Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 10" D x 12" W x 28"H
Frame Type :
Frame Materials :
HDPE & mono 6061 tubular stays
Cubic Feet/Inches of Storage :
3850 Cubic Inches
Adjustable Torso :
Fits Torso :
Fits Waist/Hips :
Locking drawstring, buckled hood
Zipper Type :
Pack Loading Access :
Number of Exterior Pockets :
Number of Interior Pockets :
3 large compartments
Sleeping Bag Compartment :